Are you looking for your next step in a challenging and rewarding career? Do you have strong attention to detail with a can-do attitude? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Resolutions Specialist to join our friendly team based in Medway City Estate. There’s free on-site parking available and we take a hybrid approach to working with a minimum of 3 days in the office.
Responsibilities for the role may include but are not limited to:
- To investigate and resolve complaints in an accurate and timely manner, achieving fair client outcomes
- Investigating complaints and drafting acknowledgements and final responses within the regulatory timeframes
- Communicating with clients to attempt resolution at the first point of contact and keep them updated throughout the resolution process
- Accurately recording complaints, ensuring the complaint file is organised and kept updated
- Conducting redress calculations in accordance with DISP rules
- Handling complaints referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service, communicating with them regularly and professionally, and drafting responses and calculations
- Liaising with the Adviser Team regularly on complaints received and responses
- Assisting with investigating and analysing root causes for complaints, escalating issues and trends, and providing solutions and actions
- Liaising with senior members of staff; communicating updates and core findings from analysis
Skills and Knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of FCA regulated complaints DISP requirements
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt style to audience
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to effectively organise, manage and prioritise time
- Dip PFS Level 4 qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience in handling advice and administration complaints in a financial services environment, including completion of redress calculations
To enable us to deliver the best possible service to our clients and create a positive working environment, as a company we abide by these core values:
- Raising the bar – We continuously improve
- Offering clarity – We make things clear and simple
- Putting people first- We always act in their best interests
- Going the extra mile – We always strive for excellence
- Fresh thinking – We continuously challenge the status quo
- Working together – We value each other highly
Harbour Rock Capital is a specialist financial advisory business focusing on pensions and retirement which looks after over £600m in pension assets for more than 12,500 clients.
Founded in 2017, we help clients get the best out of their pensions, both now and in the future. Whether that be through accessing pension benefits, reducing charges, or improving their performance, we’re focused on delivering specialist financial advice along with a great level of service.
In a fast-paced industry that is rapidly evolving, we are at the forefront of providing a proposition that hasn’t been easily available to the everyday person until now. We need to keep providing great customer service as we grow, and as the environment and technology around us changes. We can’t do that by standing still.
Based, in Rochester, Kent, we employ over 150 likeminded people that strive to do an exceptional job for our clients. In turn we create a positive nurturing environment in which they can thrive – from entry level roles with training, development, and career progression available through to highly qualified experienced industry professionals.
A great place to work must continue to hire great people, so, if you think you could be one of them, we want to hear from you.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday on top of public holidays – plus an extra one on your birthday
- Long service holiday Structured career progression and qualification plan
- Support for study and costs of Chartered Insurance Institute exams
- Free mortgage and protection advice with Censeo Financial
- Tastecard membership
- Company pension with the same excellent discounts we negotiate for our clients
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental cover (contributory)
- Free eye test
- Quarterly Consumer Champion and Values Achievement awards
- Birthday vouchers
- Friends and family discount on our services
Harbour Rock Capital is a real Living Wage employer (https://www.livingwage.org.uk/)
If you have any questions about the role itself or would like more information, please feel free to get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent