1. The promoter is: Harbour Rock Capital Limited (company no. 10290349) whose registered office is at Affinity House, Beaufort Court, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4FD.
2. Employees of Harbour Rock Capital Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/PensionAccess, www.twitter.com/PensionAccessUK and www.instagram.com/pensionaccess.
5. Closing date for the competitions will be midnight of the date stated on the individual competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner will be stated on each individual competition.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. One winner for the competitions will be selected on stated announcement date and will be notified within 48 hours via Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. All other entries will be notified once the draw has taken place.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or confirm where the prize can be sent to.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Harbour Rock Capital Limited and not to any other party.